A web based resume is a necessary tool in every job seekers job search toolbox in addition to an email ready resume and a print resume…and of course a text based resume for easy posting to job boards. Every job seeker needs a web based resume.
Publishing a resume on the Web is advantageous in a number of ways:
- Employers can access your resume 24 hours a day – 7 days a week.
- You can quickly refer a recruiter or potential employer to your web resume during an impromptu phone conversation.
- You can provide a link to your online resume on your Job Search Business Card.
- Web published resumes are readily found by employers using resume spider technology to find passive resumes
- A web based resume enables you to include links to work samples (written work, graphic design, other Web pages you’ve designed, photographs, reports, etc.) that can demonstrate your skills to employers.
Richard E. Ward
Sounding Board & Guide | Personal Coach | Consultant
Increase your productivity
BEYOND MOTIVATION is a wonderful book that helps individuals and groups increase their productivity by recognizing that working with others is an exchange of energy.