Workopolis is Canada’s largest and most trafficked career website providing online career solutions that enable employers to post jobs and candidates to post resumes in order to connect online.
Workopolis also offers career management tools and advice and draws an audience of roughly three million visitors a month. Most services are free to job seekers and paid for by employers and advertisers. The website can be used in a number of ways:
- Post job opportunities on the website
- Access candidate screening tools
- Reach niche industries through trade and professional associations
- Find candidates in a database of two million resumes
- Subscribe to a weekly advice and opinion newsletter for recruiters and employers
- Build and promote their employer brand online
- Find and apply to job opportunities Create and edit online resumes
- Create job alerts so they are notified when new jobs are posted
- Review profiles of companies
- Subscribe to a weekly career issues newsletter
- Create job RSS feeds Share job postings with a friend
Headquartered in Toronto, Workopolis has offices in eight Canadian cities, including Montreal, Ottawa, Calgary and Vancouver and provides its services in both English and French.
workopolis.com, formerly globecareers.com, was launched in January 2000 and has consistently ranked as one of Canada’s top 50 most trafficked websites as well as the most popular employment-related site.
Workopolis is a member of The Network, an alliance of 57 recruitment job boards operating in more than 130 countries.
Increase your productivity
BEYOND MOTIVATION is a wonderful book that helps individuals and groups increase their productivity by recognizing that working with others is an exchange of energy.